HEAD OF PR AND MARKETING
HELMSTEDT is looking for a PR and Marketing responsible.
HELMSTEDT is a small but fast growing fashion company with roots in art and design. We are a exciting and busy workplace with a strong and supportive team of colleagues. HELMSTEDT is on a exiting journey and we are now expanding our team with a head of PR and marketing position.
We are looking for a person that can follow HELMSTEDT on a international growth. Supporting our upcoming new sales areas globally. The Head of Public relations and Marketing is responsible for handling all aspects of publicity campaigns Marketing and PR activities. Other tasks include: planning publicity strategies and campaigns. ... dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related PR & Sales Agencies and + other organisations.
The job includes:
- planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Daily proactive and reactive dialogue with relevant media, influencers and personalities in key markets
- Overall responsibility for product and feature placement in key markets
- writing and producing presentations and press releases
- dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- organising and attending promotional events such as press days, showrooms, exhibitions, shows ect.
- analyseing press and social media coverage, Continuous updateing our media lists and databases for all markets
- Secure relevant attendance and exposure for the bi-annual show during copenhagen fashionweek
- Collect and analyse monthly results from key markets
- Work closely with collaborators: photographers, influencers etc.
What we expect:
PR Manager will strengthen HELMSTEDT’s presence in target media and and with relevant opinion leaders globally across the industry.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Good IT skills
- Good skills in Social Media
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
- Experience in communications or related fields
- Relevant experience in PR
- strength to work with tight deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Hard working and motivated team player
- extrovert & welcoming attitude
If you can identify with our concept and our ambitions, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
Please write your application to: email@example.com
Position with start from September 1st, Salary after qualifications.
If you have any questions about the job, please contact our Head of - Emilie helmstedt +45 31 66 20 14