HELMSTEDT is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and creative minded Design intern.
HELMSTEDT is a small but fast growing fashion company with roots in art and design. We are a creative and busy workplace with a strong and supportive team of colleagues.
HELMSTEDT is on an exciting journey and we are now looking for a Design intern to join our team. We guarantee lots of experience in our creative design process, a great responsibility and a fantastic team of colleagues.
Your assignments include:
- Assist our design team with technical drawings, creating prints in Illustrator etc.
- Trend research
- Assist our design team when receiving samples and preparing styles for production
- Communication with our suppliers
- Assist during events, shows, showroom etc.
- Participate in the daily operation and practical tasks.
- You are studying or have studied design
- Great skills with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Detail-oriented, structured and a motivated team player
- Independent and takes responsibility for own tasks
- Strength to work with tight deadlines
If you can identify yourself with our concept and our ambitions, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
Please note that you have to be in Copenhagen during the internship.
The internship is full-time, 4-5 months as a minimum - starting from April 2020 depending on the circumstances of Covid-19.
Send your application to: email@example.com
If you have any questions about the job, please contact our Head of - Emilie Helmstedt +45 31 66 20 14