Our company is seeking to hire a Public Relations intern who will be part of the PR team at HELMSTEDT from April 2021.
We are a small team with big ambitions: HELMSTEDT is a fast-growing company, but a good and creative work environment is always our highest priority. That means we expect you to be a team player with ambition and a strong work ethic. You should see yourself as a problem-solver and enjoy working in a creative and fun environment.
We guarantee lots of experience in public relations, a great responsibility and a fantastic team of colleagues.
Your assignments include:
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations from our press mail.
- Daily engagement of social platforms.
- Assisting with writing and producing presentations and press releases in Photoshop and InDesign.
- Assisting at promotional events such as press days, showrooms, exhibitions, shows etc..
- Continuous updating our media lists and databases for all markets.
- Assisting during Copenhagen fashion week.
- Assisting with product seeding and lend outs to relevant press and influencers.
- Ability to plan, create and execute SoMe content
- Interest in influencer marketing
- Great skills with Excel, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Detail-oriented, structured and a motivated team player
- Independent and takes responsibility for own tasks
- Strength to work with tight deadlines
- Educational- and/or work experience with communications
If you can identify yourself with our concept and our ambitions, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
Please note that you have to be in Copenhagen during the internship.
The internship is unpaid and full-time for 4-5 months as a minimum - starting as soon as possible.
Please write your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to send us an unsolicited application, please send it to email@example.com.