The Danish brand HELMSTEDT works at the crossroads between art and fashion - with collections, sculptures, and poems that together make up the creative universes, whose joint journey begins in the design studio in Copenhagen. In just three years, HELMSTEDT has received great recognition worldwide and has been featured in publications such as Vogue, Elle, W. Magazine, Women's Wear Daily, and worn by profiles such as Kendall Jenner, Brie Larson and Bella Hadid.
Since we are continuously growing rapidly we’re looking for a talented designer who wants to be part of the HELMSTEDT team.
- In charge of the design team.
- Close cooperation with our Creative Director in designing and developing 2 yearly collections + capsules and co-labs.
- Technical drawings in Illustrator.
- Create collection boards.
- Creative research and trend analyze.
- Create Techpacks.
- Fittings of protos and samples.
- Approve and comment on print strike-offs and trim samples.
- Ad.hoc. tasks at the Office.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience as a fashion designer at a fashion brand.
- Experience with independent work and own areas of responsibility.
- Thrive in an informal, creative and fast-paced environment.
- Advanced skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of various fabric groups.
- A positive mindset and a great team player.
Please send your CV, Coverletter and Portfolio to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Sales Manager
Do you dream of driving sales in a thriving international company, and do you want to work in one of the Danish fashion scene's most current brand names in art and fashion - which has already taken the world by storm? Then you might be Helmstedt's new International Sales Manager.
About the job
You become a part of an ambitious and passionate team in the heart of Copenhagen. In close collaboration with our marketing team, you will maximize customer relations and create sales promotions just as you will look for new business opportunities.
Furthermore, you will:
- Develop sales strategies, define goals and help to realize them.
- Set up and implement different pricing rules for the company.
- Build and maintain relationships with national and international customers.
- Analyze and identify partners in all geographic markets.
- Monitor and control sales-related KPIs.
You have a relevant educational background and/or experience from a similar position. As a person, you are outgoing, have excellent communication skills and business acumen. You love creating results, and you are passionate about the industry. Since you are a skilled salesperson, you know how to negotiate, are solution-oriented, adaptable, and have a lot of courage. You work proactively and know how to achieve business goals, even when deadlines are short. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Communicate flawlessly in English in both writing and speaking (it is a plus if you have Danish language skills, but not a requirement).
- Hold a driver’s license.
Send your motivated application and resume to email@example.com with “International Sales Manager” in the subject field. We will be holding interviews on a continuous basis and hire as soon as we find the right candidate, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.